Triumph 650 Parts Book for Bonneville, Trophy and Thunderbird Motorcycles 1965. Catalogue No. 3.
A Replacement Parts Book which Fully Illustrated. The book covers motorcycles from engine number DU 13375.
Measurements of the book are 28.5 cm x 21 cm. It has 78 pages.
The Triumph 650 Parts Book No 3 includes Drawings, Descriptions and part numbers for the following components:
Air Filter, Alternator, Battery Carrier, Carton Packs, Carburettor, Centre Stand, Chains, Chain-case, Clutch, Clutch Control Lever, Coil, Condenser, Control Cables, Control Levers, Crankcase, Crankshaft, Cylinder Head, Engine Plates, Exhaust Pipes, Engine Plates, Footrests, Front forks, Front Wheel, Gearbox, Gasket Sets, Handlebars, Horn, Nacelle, Oil Pump, Oil Tank, Petrol Tank, Pistons, Pillion Footrests, Prop Stand, Quickly Detachable Rear Wheel, Rear Wheel, Rear Panels, Rectifier, Silencers, Spark Plugs, Speedometer, Steering Damper, Steering Races, Suspension Units, Switches, Timing Gears, Toolkit, Twin Seat, Valves Wiring Harness., Zener Diode.
- Triumph Tuning by Stan Shenton
- Triumph Twin Restoration by Roy Bacon
- Triumph Bonnevuille Haynes Workshop Manual
- Triumph Bonneville Meriden Workshop Manual
Classic motorcycle Manuals are an old-fashioned business which:
- Have restored, repaired many AJS Matchless, Ariel, BSA, Triumph, Velocette Motorcycles for over the last 50 years.
- We work full time on producing and selling classic bike books and manuals.
- Hold all items in stock.
- Dispatch promptly by Royal Mail 1st class or Air Mail.
- Package Well
- Take Cash and UK Cheques (but also credit cards and paypal on web site)
- Believe in Quality and Value for Money
- Support Local print businesses
- Answer the telephone when we are available and reply to all messages on the answerphone (0191 435 4122).
We reply to e mails and letters. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org